Monday, June 25, 2012

Now we have a blog!

Or, actually, I have a blog that will hopefully entertain the ones that actually take the time to read it.

Notes of interest:
  • The Science of Deduction and the layout (to some mildly impersonated attempt) belong to BBC's Sherlock. I'm kind of trying to combine John Watson's blog and Sherlock's Consulting website. I think it's a wonderful idea. (I realize that pretty much no one knows what I'm talking about! :D)

  • I'll work more on the layout, get some entertaining stuff in here, in the near future.

So, there.

Other things to say:

  • I don't know how often I'll update. It'll just be on a 'This is on my mind' basis. I'll try to get at least one note of interest every week, though, if I can...

  • As stated on the County News Online homepage, all opinions belong solely to the person stating them, and my thoughts do not reflect the views of County News Online alone.

That's all for now. I'll actually post a thought or two later. This is the informational bit of it. Thanks for reading!

(CNO has a blog now! Even if it's run by an eighteen year old! Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment